Volunteer Information Night!
We are looking for individuals who are excited about our mission and want to make a difference in the lives of children and families to join our volunteer team. We have a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available, including:
- General support at single-events
- Special Event Photographers
- Family Fun Events Committee Member
- Special Families Fun Fest Committee Member
- PR & Marketing Committee Member
- Fundraising Event Committee Member
- Website Manager
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Treasurer on the Board of Directors
Join us at Volunteer Information Night to learn more about Family Hope Foundation, details about each volunteer position and how your skills and talents can best be used to serve your community. Board Members will be on hand to answer all your questions.
Please RSVP so we can prepare for you: FHF Volunteer Night RSVP
Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
Upcoming Movies - 2017 (Subject to change, always check back before coming!) Sing
- December 31 Sing
- February 18 The Lego Batman Movie
- March 4 Rock Dog
- March 25 Beauty and the Beast (Live action and Animation)
- April 8 The Boss Baby
- April 25 Smurfs: The Lost Village
- June 10 Captain Underpants
- June 24 Cars 3
- July 8 Despicable Me 3
Special Families Fun Fest 2017
To Be Announced
The DeltaPlex Arena and Family Hope Foundation are excited to offer the sixth annual Special Families Fun Fest. Once again, Fun Fest will provide a low-cost, low-stress day filled with resources and fun activities perfect for the whole family of individuals with special needs, no matter their age or disability. This event focuses on details special families need: quiet rooms, accessible bathrooms, sensory room and volunteers at every exit.
2017 Event Attractions
2017 Stage Show Schedule for the Day
Want to get involved?
Contributing to Special Families Fun Fest will impact lives of special needs families and help bring a joyful, stress-free day for attendees. We would be happy to accept any monetary or prize donations and volunteers.