Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, limited previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Celebration! Cinema Benton Harbor
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
2018 Movies (Subject to change, always check back before coming!)
- March 31 - Sherlock Knomes
- May 5 - Avengers
- May 26 - Show Dogs
- June 23 - Incredibles 2
- July 21 - Hotel Transylvania 3
- August 11 - Disney's Christopher Robin
- October 6 - Smallfoot
- October 20 Goosebumps
Special Families Fun Fest was a unique event; one that was enjoyed by families, Family Hope Foundation (FHF), and the DeltaPlex Arena. It is a difficult decision, but FHF is no longer able to host Fun Fest. We are thankful for the five years we were able to offer this amazing event to our community. With a small staff, the event has grown too large for our organization to effectively manage. Family Hope Foundation remains committed to offering meaningful and accommodating family fun events for the special needs community. This is a key piece of our mission and will remain a priority as we move forward. Thank you for your understanding.