November 12, 2015 from 7:00-9:30pm
This unique travel-themed event, will visually transport you around the world, evoking a sense of wonder and adventure. Stroll through different regions of the world as you enjoy a dessert reception, silent auction, art exhibition & sale, cash bar and more!
The exhibiton will showcase the photographic art of award-winning, international photographer and local artist, Christine Gribble. Christine elevates one's senses through her distinctive photographic art forms.
Join us and be transported around the world to benefit our Therapy Scholarship Program.
Location and Details(For all the details on this evening of fun, click here.)
- First Class ticket holders enjoy a VIP pre-boarding party at 6:00pm, including special gifts and perks, followed by the dessert reception, silent auction and art exhibition at 7:00pm.
- Business Class & Coach Class ticket holders join the dessert reception, silent auction and art exhibition at 7:00pm, with ticket specific perks.
Corporate Color Graphics
Boarding Pass Sponsors:
Applause For Ace, LLC
Child 1st Publications, LLC
Higher Health Chiropractic
Where "Shhhhh!" isn't allowed!
Family Hope Foundation and Celebration! Cinema present a unique movie experience for individuals with special needs and their families.
Enjoy a disability-friendly environment where everyone is welcome to be who they are!
Spring 2015 Update:
Celebration! Cinema is expanding our 'Sensory Screenings' to five more theatres so many more families can enjoy time out of the house together! We couldn't be happier that our wonderful partner values this program and is compelled to support special families across West Michigan! Theatres now participating are:
- Celebration! Cinema North in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema South in Grand Rapids
- Celebration! Cinema Crossroads in Portage
- Celebration! Cinema Lansing
- Celebration! Cinema Mt. Pleasant
- Cinema Carousel in Muskegon
With an audience of your peers, special families can enjoy something fun together that you might not typically be able to do. Brighter lights, lower sound, no previews and a group of people who understand your child’s disability will make this family outing enjoyable for everyone!
- 10:30 a.m. showing
- Regular matinee pricing - Friends of Family Hope Foundation, click here to print a barcode for $2 off the ticket price!
all movies in 2D and Open Caption
- Seating questions can be directed to the box office
Upcoming Movies - 2015 (Subject to change, always check back before coming!)
- November 14 - The Peanuts Movie
- December 12 - The Good Dinosaur
- January 2, 2016 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- January 23 - Norm of the North
- February 13 - Kung Fu Panda 3- The Weight is Over
- March 12 - Zootopia
- April 23 -The Jungle Book
- May 21 - The Angry Birds Movie
- June 25 - Finding Dory
Special Families Fun Fest, October 17, 2015 from 10am-4pm
The DeltaPlex Arena and Family Hope Foundation are excited to offer the fourth annual Special Families Fun Fest. Once again, Fun Fest will provide a low-cost, low-stress day filled with resources and fun activities perfect for the whole family of individuals with special needs, no matter their age or disability. This event focuses on details special families need: quiet rooms, accessible bathrooms, sensory room, sign language interpreters, and volunteers at every exit.
Location and Details
2015 Event Attractions
2015 Stage Show Schedule for the Day
Want to get involved?
Contributing to Special Families Fun Fest will impact lives of special needs families and help bring a joyful, stress-free day for attendees. We would be happy to accept any monetary or prize donations and volunteers.
To volunteer please call: (616) 364-9000 or click here.
For donations or organizations servicing the special needs community who are interested in having a booth at the resource fair, contact Lara Kitts at (616) 780-3839 or through our Contact page here.